Hello there! I have spent the last few days blowing the cobwebs off this blog. It’s been nearly four months since my last post (life has been way too busy). I do hope you have all been well.
I wanted to post this card for valentines day but didn’t get around to it. I think any day is a good day to tell someone that you ♥ them though!
Its a really simple card to make. All you need to do is print, cut and fold the template. You can personalise it by adding your own paper to the inside of the card and can also make an envelope to match (patterened/textured/shiny paper would work really well).
There is also a sheet of printable wrap that you can download and print.
YOU WILL NEED:
– – – – – – – – – –
+ Good quality A4 paper
+ Craft knife (watch your fingers!)
+ Compass or needle for scoring
– – – – – – –
1. Print out the card template (the pdf is at bottom of post). Set your printing preferences to ‘photo’ and ‘grayscale’. Cut around the outside of your card.
2. Score along the middle line using a ruler and pointy object (such as compass or needle). Fold along this line. Now cut along the half-heart shape using a craft knife (be as neat and careful as you can). Now fold the heart in half. You may find it helpful to scort the line before folding.
3. Cut out an insert (measuring ??) and fold in half
4. Glue/tape insert into card
5. Print out the envelope template. Click here and print out a C7 envelope template. (Snail mail rules!)
– – – – – – – – –