When my boys were younger they used to love making little letters. I’ve put together an all-in-one envelope template and play stamps in the hope that it might inspire a little one that you know to create some snail mail too!
You can make a little postbox if you want. There are some great examples on pinterest.
By the way, I’ve been making a few changes around here in order to make my website mobile friendly so it may look a bit different to usual. I hope you like it!
YOU WILL NEED:
– – – – – – – – – –
+ Good quality A4 paper
+ Compass or needle for scoring
+ Sticker or tape for sealing envelope
– – – – – – –
1. Print out the all-in-one template (the pdf is at bottom of post). Set your printing preferences to ‘photo’ and ‘grayscale’. Cut around the outside of the template.
2. Score along the dotted lines and fold. You can now write your letter!
3. When you have finished your letter fold the letter up and tuck the flap in between the two layers of paper. This will secure the envelope at the sides.
4. Don’t forget the address and stamp
5. Write wonderful letters to all your favorite people!
– – – – – – – – –
+ Play letter
+ Play stamps