Sparkle and Spin have been sponsoring minieco for a while now and have signed up to sponsor my site for a whole year which is very cool of them.
Sparkle and Spin’s owner, Stine, has written a little overview about their clothing collection below. He is also offering minieco readers a 25% discount for the next month….yay! The Code is SPIN25! Happy reading/browsing/shopping!
This season at Sparkle & Spin it’s all about smart shopping and cool capsule collections. We know that times are tight, the kids keep growing and they always need new clothes. So with that in mind we are trying to help you buy quality not quantity and style it well.
Here are our top five tips:
1. Jeans- one pair is all you need. Choose a classic denim or mix it up this season with a candy coloured pair from uber cool brand ESP No 1.
2. Buy better basics. We love Danish brand Milibe’s soft cotton basics that will look great wash after wash and can be handed down or passed to your best friend’s scamps.
3. Layer, Layer, Layer. Buy high quality knits and sweatshirts to wear over short sleeves and don’t forget to layer those long sleeve basics underneath when the weather is not so good.
4. Party Piece – Buy one fun and funky dress that will be perfect for parties but can work for everyday wear too. Don’t buy clothes that you will be precious over – if they don’t wear it now it won’t fit!
5. Accessorise – We all know accessories can make or break an outfit so use bags, scarves, fun tights and hair clips to brighten up and complete your little one’s look. Think of them as the icing on the cake or maybe the cherry on the top
1 Comment › Leave yours
Leave a Reply
You can read more about my latest book here!
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
Click here to see heaps more....