We ♥ flying fish! They take about a minute to make and you can use any old scrap of paper. When you have made one simply throw it in the air and watch it spin as it comes down.
They are ever more fun if you stand on a chair or table before launching them (be careful though!).
1. Cut a strip of paper. My strip measured about 20cm x 2cm but there is no need for accuracy (hurray!).
2. Cut slits at either end, as shown.
3. Make lots….everyone will want a go!
4. Bend the strip of paper and slot ends together.
5. Throw in the air and watch them spin as they come down (they are impossible to photograph so no photo for this step!).
17 Comments › Leave yours
Leave a Reply
Click here to see heaps more....
You can read more about my latest book here!